Lights, camera, and to the table! Learn how to prepare this delicious sirloin. We share this recipe so you can prepare in an easy way any day of the week.
Ingredients – For 1 person
- 200 grams of fine beef tenderloin
- 50 grams of butter
- 20 grams of freshly ground black pepper
- Half a lemon juice
- Let the butter out of the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a blender process the butter and add the lemon and pepper and allow to cool and shape.
- Cook in a pan thin beef tenderloin 5 minutes per side.
- Place the butter on his back and carry oven to the desired point.
- Recover cooking sauce and serve with KUMQUAT TOMATO AND BASIL ENTRE-KULTURAS