Put on this day a special flavor! Don’t miss this recipe and prepare these excellent salmon with citrus pepper. They give you the perfect dose of protein that your body needs. It will taste even better if you share it with your partner! Enjoy your meal!
Ingredients – For 2 people
- 400 grams of fillet of salmon
- 2 butter spoons
- Grated peel of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup tequila
1. In a heatproof bowl placed salt, lemon zest, pepper, and half the lemon juice and place in the oven at a temperature of 100 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl marinate sea bass with lemon juice for 20 minutes.
3. In a hot pan put half the butter, place the sea bass and cook for 5 minutes on each side, add the tequila (carefully because it catches fire) let reduce and add the remaining butter and season with salt when it come out of the oven.
4. Serve it with the Coconut and Pineapple Kumquat ENTRE-KULTURAS®.