Believe it or not ice cream Quinoa has an overwhelming flavor. You will feel an indescribable explosion in your palate but so delicious. Besides being very healthy, it is a worthy dessert to prepare. I hope you enjoy it !
Ingredients – 5 portions
• 2 egg yolks
• 500 ml of milk
• 200 grams of sugar
• Organic Quinoa ENTRE-KULTURAS cooked
• Almond Essence
1. For the English cream. Put in a bowl the yolks and sugar, and vigorously mix to make sugar dissolves in the egg yolks and take a lighter tone.
2. In a saucepan, boil the milk with a splash of almond essence.
3. Mix the two preparations, but no to heat stroke suddenly coagulate the egg yolks, add a small portion of milk then the yolks will not be cooked. Mix the preparation well and add the remaining milk.
4. Strain, put in bain-marie and with a whisk move until mixture begins to thicken.
5. Let it cool, mix with quinoa and let rest for 12 hours.
6. Put the preparation in a bowl and made a reverse bain-marie (plenty of ice with salt) and mix with a silicone rubber spatula to the consistency of ice cream.
7. Leave in the freezer for 3 hours and serve.