If you have a special occasion to surprise everyone at home, we recommend these delicious and exotic spicy shrimp with high nutritional value.
Dare to try new flavors, prepare them accompanied with Quinoa from ENTRE-KULTURAS.
Ingredients – For two people
- Quinoa with Chilli and Paprika
- 400 grams of peeled shrimp and deveined
- Media pearl onion finely chopped
- A clove of garlic finely chopped
- Three tablespoons of white wine
- One tablespoon of butter
- Pepper, paprika and paprika salt
- In a hot pan put half the butter and a little oil.
- Fry the onion and garlic, add salt until you get transparent onions (not brown).
- Add the shrimps, season with pepper, paprika and cook for 6 minutes on high heat.
- Add the wine.
- Draw from heat and add the remaining butter and season with salt and others.
- Serve with the QUINOA OF CHILE PEPPER ENTRE-KULTURAS