Delight everyone with these exquisite pork ribs. Would you prepare it ? It is a special dish to share with friends or family. We recommend it. Enjoy!
Ingredients – For 4 personas
- 500 grams of pork ribs
- 2 star anise
- ½ teaspoon milled cinnamon
- ¼ spoon sweet pepper
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of solid rice wine
- ¼ cup of rice wine
- In a heatproof bowl place the ribs and add all ingredients. Rub ingredients in the ribs and marinate for 5 hours
- In the bowl add half a glass of water, cover with foil.
- In a preheated oven at 150 degrees bake for 2 hours or when beef rib bone out easily.
- In a hot pan with butter brown the ribs, shred and recover plate sauce.
- Serve with KUMQUAT MUSHROOM – ENTRE-KULTURAS