What a good idea!
Quinoa with clams, onion and chopped tomatoes to brighten up this day! Enjoy this dish, full of flavor, and share it with someone special.
Your ENTRE-KULTURAS Quinoa will be delicious. Enjoy your meal !
Ingredients – For 2 people
- 300 grams of cooked QUINUA ENTRE-KULTURAS
- 1 red onion, cut into small cubes.
- 2 tomatoes peeled and seeded cut into cubes.
- ½ cup chopped parsley.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Juice of 3 lemons.
- 1 clove garlic.
- ¼ cup white wine.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 250 grams of clams without shell.
- In a bowl, mix organic quinoa ENTRE-KULTURAS, onion, tomato, part of the parsley and mint.
- Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and put it aside.
- In a hot pan put half the butter, clams and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and let reduce.
- Place the remaining butter and parsley.
- Serve with cold salad.