180 g, 4 servings
Healthy ready meal without preservatives and additives
vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free
Out of stock
It is a type of cereal with high nutritional value, since it has a lot of essential amino acids for humans. For this reason it becomes a very complete and easily digestible food.
The Incas said it was “the mother of all cereals” and considered it as sacred.
- Does not contain gluten
- It has high fiber content and low glycemic index, meaning it ideal for diabetics.
- Helps control cholesterol levels in the blood.
- It is essential in vegetarian or vegan diets because of its high content of protein and iron.
- Contains minerals, complex carbohydrates and proteins. For this reason it is an excellent food for athletes.
- Cook it 15 to 20 minutes and like any other breakfast cereal it can be mixed with raisins and cinnamon.
- For lunch it can be used in salads, soups or sautéed vegetables served with.